How to get here in Apukka Resort
in Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
Fun, adventure, and comfort await – we warmly welcome you to Apukka Resort!
Unforgettable scenery, excitement, and memories await you at Apukka Resort. Getting here isn’t that hard, either! Here are some tips to make your journey to us as smooth as possible.
Apukka Resort is just 15 minutes (18 km) from Rovaniemi city center and 10 minutes (10 km) from Rovaniemi airport or Santa Claus Village. Our address is Tutkijantie 28, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland.
To get to Rovaniemi,Lapland you can come by:
- Airplane to Rovaniemi airport
Check direct flight connections to Rovaniemi on the Visit Rovaniemi website.
- Train to Rovaniemi Railway Station: See VR train timetables and prices.
- Bus: See timetables and prices
(There is a bus stop called “Apukka” right in front of Apukka Resort. Alternatively, you can arrive at Rovaniemi City Centre and book our transfer to take you to Apukka Resort.)
Already in Rovaniemi? Here’s how to get to Apukka Resort:
- Apukka Shuttle Bus (from late November to early April) – this is the easiest way to get from Rovaniemi city or Santa Claus Village to Apukka Resort.
- Taxi (total cost usually varies between 30€ – 40€ one way) – we can recommend booking a taxi from our partners Happytaxi or Menevä
- Bus (There is a bus stop called ”Apukka” right in front of Apukka Resort.)
- Rental car
You may also book transportation directly through us. We ask that you kindly make the transfer booking in advance via phone at +358 293700269 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us for the transfer rates.
IN THE HEART OF
Placed on the last frontier, where the city of Rovaniemi ends and the outback begins, the warm glow from the fireplace of Apukka Resort welcomes you for an adventure.
Open Google Maps