Autumn Vacation at Apukka Resort
Congratulations Julie B. you are the lucky winner!
Entry for Autumn Holiday Prize Draw has ended. From over 25000 participants we have drawed the lucky winner on 11.8.2023 at 11:40 AM.
Try our Autumn Holiday Finder to find the perfect Autumn Holiday Package for you. Remember, when booking for travel dates 1.9.-12.11.2023 use the code AUTUMN10 for -10% discount on all stays and holiday packages.
Click to See Prize Description
The prize is for two people. Extra persons (e.g., children) can be added with an additional fee. The price is valid for the travel dates 1.9.-12.11.2023 according to availability in Apukka Resort. The exact travel dates will be negotiated with the winner.
The winner of this prize draw can choose any of five Apukka Resort’s Autumn Holiday Packages listed below.
- Ultimate Aurora Borealis Bootcamp, 4 nights
- Autumn Aurora, 3 nights
Romantic Autumn Adventure, 3 nights
- Autumn Fun for Family, 4 nights
- Animal Lovers’ Getaway, 4 nights
All holiday packages include high-quality Aurora accommodation in Apukka Resort, daily breakfast, 2–3 tours/experiences, and airport transfers. Flight or train tickets are not included in the prize, but they need to be organized and paid for by the winner. The nearest airport and train station are in Rovaniemi, Finland. Transfers from any of these are managed by Apukka Resort.
Click to See Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws & Competitions
Terms and Conditions for Apukka Resort Ltd. Prize Draws & Competitions
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Apukka Resort Ltd (Business ID: 2841379–8), Tutkijantie 28, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date 11.8.2023 at 10.00 (UTC+3) will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Apukka Resort Ltd. will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
6. Apukka Resort Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Apukka Resort Ltd., their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Apukka Resort Ltd. may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Apukka Resort Ltd. reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to Apukka Resort Ltd. within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Apukka Resort Ltd. will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Apukka Resort Ltd.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Apukka Resort Ltd. reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Apukka Resort Ltd. regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. Apukka Resort Ltd. reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Apukka Resort Ltd., its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Apukka Resort Ltd., its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Apukka Resort Ltd. or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by Finnish law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Finnish courts.
24. Apukka Resort Ltd. reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
Autumn in Lapland
At Apukka Resort, located in Rovaniemi Lapland, Finland, you get to witness the beauty of nature’s transformation, experience the breathtaking Northern Lights from both Aurora accommodation and on Autumn Aurora Tours, engage in exciting outdoor activities, and enjoy the cozy ambiance of the Resort. Autumn is a season filled with natural wonders and unique experiences that make your vacation unforgettable.
Active Northern Lights
Autumn is one of the best times to see the Northern Lights. Near the Autumn equinox (late September and early October), Earth’s position in the solar wind is the most suitable for the energy of the solar wind to be efficiently transferred to the Earth’s magnetic field, which creates the Northern Lights. The darker it is, the better your chances of seeing even the smallest Northern Lights are. Autumn is one of the darkest times of the year, as there’s not yet snow on the ground to reflect lights.
Arctic Nature in Autumn
As autumn comes, arctic nature turns bright with warm colors of yellow, orange, and red. The days are still warm, but as nights get colder and colder, even frosty, the fog rises slowly during the night. Nothing is as calming as these mornings before the mist fades away and a sunny day begins. Head into the arctic autumn foliage and enjoy the world’s cleanest air and the therapeutic effects of this changing season.
Furry animal friends are the superstars of Lapland. You will meet huskies, reindeer, and Finn horses at Apukka Resort and dozens of Arctic animals on the day trip to Ranua Wildlife Park. So, hop on a husky carriage ride, feed the reindeer, let the majestic Finn horses take you on the carriage ride through the dark autumn night, or see dozens of Arctic animals on the day trip to Ranua Wildlife Park. All this is possible on our Arctic Animals Tours.
Stay in Glass Igloos in Rovaniemi
The sky is bigger and clearer here than anywhere else in or around Rovaniemi, allowing for the absolute best viewing conditions of the Northern Lights and a true immersion into the mystical wonder of the surrounding Lappish landscape. Cozy and tastefully decorated, each of our accommodations offers our guests a true, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Things to Do on Your Autumn Vacation in Lapland
Autumn is the perfect time to experience the authentic Lapland. We offer everything from meeting the Arctic animals and enjoying the Northern Lights hunts with them to getting to know the local life in Lapland and enjoying the Arctic nature in its Autumn glory!
Take a Look at our Autumn Holiday Packages
Stay under the Northern Lights at Apukka Resort. At our full-serving holiday village, you’ll enjoy authentic Autumn excursions in private land and routes. You can upgrade our ready-made packages with extra nights, extra activities, and meals by contacting our sales team.
ULTIMATE AURORA BOREALIS BOOTCAMP
Available on 1.9. – 30.11.2023
ROMANTIC AUTUMN ADVENTURE
Available on 1.9. – 12.11.2023
ANIMAL LOVERS’ GETAWAY
Available on 1.9. – 12.11.2023
AUTUMN FUN FOR FAMILIES
Available on 1.9. – 12.11.2023
See you soon at the autumnal Apukka Resort!
We are here to help you:
Apukka Resort Sales Team
+358 29 370 0269