Free Uber Sleigh Rides in Apukka Resort Rovaniemi
Uber brings the world’s first on-demand Uber reindeer sleigh rides available at Apukka Resort Rovaniemi in the middle of the Christmas season. ‘Uber Sleigh’ will be available to book on the Uber app between 12-18 December 2022, free of charge. The first-of-its-kind Uber Sleigh ride will depart from us at Apukka Resort Rovaniemi. It will take riders on a two-hour picturesque journey through the snow-covered forests and over the frozen lake.
The Uber Sleigh ride is completely free and available to book two times per day, at 10:00 and 14:00. Availability is limited, so families and couples looking to book the experience are encouraged to check the Uber app regularly on the day they wish to travel.
Uber sleigh ride (also called Apukka Reindeer Journey) includes a 2-4 km long reindeer sleigh ride, photo moment with reindeer, stories of reindeer husbandry lifestyle, hot drinks, and winter clothing.
How to book Uber Sleigh:
- The Uber Sleigh bookings will be made available at 09:00 and 13:00 from 12th – 18th December 2022 – one hour before the Sleigh ride departure.
- Riders need to enter “Apukka” as their pickup and drop-off destination in the Uber app to request an Uber Sleigh ride.
- Two requests will be accepted each day on a first-come-first-served basis, and riders must be available to travel at 10:00-12:00 or 14:00-16:00 on the day they select their Uber Sleigh ride.
- Each ride is for two persons.
- Riders need to make their way to the reception at Apukka Resort (Rovaniemi, Finland) in time for their sleigh ride, and they will be returned back to the reception after the ride.
- The Uber Sleigh reindeer tours will be operated by Apukka Resort Rovaniemi.