Apukka Fishing Vacations
Fishing above ordinary in Finnish Lapland and Northern Norway
All-inclusive Fishing Vacations above Arctic Circle
The vast wildernesses of Finnish Lapland and Northern Norway are home to world-class fishing waters.
Lapland is a hidden gem for fishing enthusiasts. Here you can combine fishing Atlantic Salmon, Brown Trout, Grayling, Pike, and Zander in the same 4 or 6 nights holiday. Our professional guides take a small group of enthusiast fishermen to the best spots for fly fishing, angling, and trying traditional salmon fishing by rowing boats.
Row for salmon on a great river or cast your fly for trout on a silent blue lake in the green forest.
Head to the Arctic Ocean for king crab fishing.
Chances are Arctic nature will reward you with your record catch. What would be better than preparing the day’s catch on the open fire?
It will undoubtedly steal your heart as you experience fishing in the white night, under the Midnight Sun.
Our all-inclusive fishing trip packages provide the following:
- Premium accommodation at Apukka Resort
- Three delicious meals per day
- Max. 20 guests in a group
- Expert guides
- Professional gear
🔻 Check Our New Fishing Vacation Packages for Summer 2024 below🔻
Why choose Lapland and Apukka Fishing Adventures?
Diverse fishing waters
- Europe’s longest free-flowing salmon river – Tornionjoki
- Private wilderness lake
- Fish in the indigenous Sámi area – Neiden, Norway
- The Arctic Ocean
Sought after catch
- Atlantic salmon (from both Bothnian Bay and the Atlantic Ocean)
- Brown trout
- Rainbow trout
- Sea trout
- King crab
- Expert guides
- Expert equipment
- Fish coolers
- Three delicious meals per day and the possibility to prepare your catch
- Stay at Apukka Resort Rovaniemi – the full-serving holiday village with premium accommodation options, from glass igloos to high-class 2-bedroom lakeview suites.
- Transportation from and to Rovaniemi airport and all the transfers from and to fishing locations.